Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Of all the times in The World...

I had to sprain my ankle....at the season where i really need to exercise...haizzz...its really frustrating...
Link
Align Left Align Center Align Right Justify Full
Numbered List Bulleted List Blockquote
Check Spelling
Add Image
Add Video
Remove Formatting from selection

I am going to grow into a GREAT BIG PIG and my dress is not going to fit...damn it!


Dun ask me how i screwed up my ankle cause its really dumb...twice on the field and in my room and i ada hati wanna jog today mrng....lol~ neways the gud part is... i will finally sit and study... good for me!! hahahhaha...


I am not going to finish this post today... too lazy to type~ and not enuough to publish....

Woo HOo More complaints~

Well I AM A GENIUS!!! there can be no one better than me

Well let the story begin....

I was on the phone with my mom, and she was doing the usual...nagging... and i was doing the unusual washing my bowl...
Guess what was next....

weeeeee.....plop*

My phone dropped in to the bowl filled with water...

I was like...oh shit!!!! oh shit!!!!

And the next thing i did was ...

here comes the star intelligence...

i put it in the FREAKING MICROWAVE....

KABOOOOOOOMMMMMM*.....

nah it didn't explode it just came out smelling like fire works...
1st thing 1st thank god my sim card still works
my battery smells<>
and my camera was like smoky~

Told amma on MSN and she the first thing she asked was " WHERE YOU PUT YOUR BRAINS??!!"

Which was a very good question as it got me wondering as well where I put it~...

oh well...whats done is done~ what can i do...



1 comment: